Re: [OM] ...... battery cover...

Subject: Re: [OM] ...... battery cover...
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 17:08:04 +0100
No, no pleeeeeeese, down that road lie dragons, fires of brimstone and .......
and talk of the varieties of 50/1.8, SC or MC, numbers of elements, and serial
numbers 8-) (boggle-eyed List member).

Seriously, though TML, we discussed this about 12 months ago and the discussion
should be on the Archives.

Chris (sorry to be boring)

~~ ><>
Chris Barker