Re: [OM] ...... battery cover...

Subject: Re: [OM] ...... battery cover...
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 10:20:50 -0700
At 09:16 PM 11/8/99 +0800, TMLee wrote:
>dear all,
>what is the exact coin that fits the slot on these battery and winder
>contact covers on the bottom plate of the 4Ti ?

Hi there.

I believe we had a longish discussion about this pleasant little diversion a
year and one-half ago (or thereabouts).  As my own contribution, I posted the
following text and picture:

     http://www.telusplanet.net/public/garth/olycoin.html

And yes, as I remember, they were "coin wars," sort of.  8^>

Garth

P.S.:  Those were the days.  In the latest Lee Valley catalogue, the prices for
these screwdrivers has *doubled*.  **HEAVY SIGH**