[OM] OM's and studio flash

Subject: [OM] OM's and studio flash
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 14:44:48 -0500
This summer I picked up a cheap studio flash kit and have just started
playing around with it and my OM-1.  I've read that the voltage across
the PC circuit can be high enough to cause problems in some cameras.
Right now it's a moot point since I'm using the optical slave that came
plugged into the powerpack---but I'm at the point where I really could
use a cord.

Should I worry about screwing up my OM-1, 2N or 2S?  Can I get around
any problems by using only the PC socket on the 2N/2S?  (This is
supposedly a 400WS system, if that is any guide to the current on the PC
circuit.)

Morgan Sparks