Re: [OM] What Scanners are being used?

Subject: Re: [OM] What Scanners are being used?
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 06:26:10 +0100
I'm new to the list but not new to Olympus photo equipment.  I've been
shooting with my highly regarded Oly gear for just over 20 years.

My question is:  What photo scanners are members of the list using to
scan their 35mm negs or positives?  I'm going to be attending Hunt
Photo's 23rd annual trade show tomorrow here in Bean town, USA, (Boston)
and will probably be making a purchase so hurry up and respond!!

TIA
Ron

Ron & Mary Spolarich
www.mscollectibles.com <http://www.mscollectibles.com>

Ron

I have been using a new Minolta Dimage Scan Dual with my PowerMac.  I
think that it is good, but I'm a novice ;-)

Chris

~~ ><>
Chris Barker
Mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx or mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx