Re: [OM] What Scanners are being used?

Subject: Re: [OM] What Scanners are being used?
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 09:01:41 -0500
Here's an update.  Cancelled the Umax 2200 - didn't want a flat bed.
Purchased, received and returned the Oly ES-10.  Software truly poor.
Ordered the Nikon Coolscan III LS-30.  Should be here next week before
Thanksgiving.  I figure I'm at the top of my price range.  If the Nikon
can't get it done problem is operator error!  I'll just have to keep reading
and experimenting.
Ron

caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ron & Mary Spolarich