RE: [OM] ADITL2

Subject: RE: [OM] ADITL2
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:44:55 +0100
Hi,

>> I wouldn't mind helping you in any way I can. Let's take this off-line
>> and see what we can do...
> OK

Cool, let's work matters out off-list then...

> for the self portrait picture theme, and I thought general consensus was
> that that would become the next theme ?!?
> Perhaps this conversation took place while I was off-list for a couple
> weeks.

It very well may have, and it got quite a lot of support, whereas I was
thinking to myself "Aaargh, nooooo, no mug shot of mine, I want that bokeh
theme!!!" :)))
Either way, whatever category will be elected will work for me, after all
we're in it for the fun :)

>> Either way, we could decide on the next theme by means of voting or so.
> I agree.

Okidokes, I expect to have my mail box cluttered with replies over the next
few days :) I'll let you know what the most popular theme(s) will be.

Actually, come to think of it, I guess it's fine if people pick 2 or 3
categories if they have a real hard time selecting, that way in the worst
case (a tie) we can always work out a way of selecting which will become the
winner, and use the other theme for ADITL4...

Cheers!
Olafo