[OM] Future ADITL events -> voting

Subject: [OM] Future ADITL events -> voting
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:36:07 +0100
Hi all,

Let's take the bull by the horns and vote for the next ADITL theme, so far I
had suggested a few categories, and Wayne suggested Sunsets should be added
to that list. Also, I myself thought of another category, this would be the
trick pictures category (this could possibly be combined with the abstract
theme, although it's not the same). So, why don't all of you cast their
votes (off-list) to: ogreve@xxxxxxx ? Then somewhere around Friday or next
Monday or so I can disclose the results...

So, here's the list of categories (please feel free to add suggestions for
different categories to it):

> -Self portraits
> -Bokeh
> -Night pictures
> -Human settlement shots
> -Nature (several sub-categories possible; flora, fauna, ...)
> -Portraits
> -Abstract pictures
> -B&W photography
> -Flash pictures
> -Macro pictures
> -Trick pictures
> -Sunsets

Also, while you're at it, please tell me your preference for the frequency
of the future ADITL events (i.e. once every 2, 3, 4, 6, ... months)...

Cheerio!
Olafo