Re: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:16:08 -0800
===Well it's on the internet, I don't see any reason to keep it a secret
between list members, assuming this was even possible.  Of course you may
get some weird comments entered, but they could be entertaining reading
also.

Wayne Harridge====

It seems OK to me as long as we don't expose George or the host site to
abuse or excessive useless email.  It could help The Whitney Gallery
with more traffic.  Sort of a way to pay the debt for the space.
I would let George have the last word on this.

Charlie L.