Re: [OM] Art Gallerys anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] Art Gallerys anyone?
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 19:26:39 -0500

I have avoided the art world, intentionally, for a long time, but just
maybe it might be time to dip my toes in and take my lumps.  Who knows, it
might just pay for the new camera equipment????  It's gotta be better than
wedding photography.  Anybody with experience in the art gallery/wholesale
arena have any advice/comments?  My past experience resulted in "slammed
doors" and "sorry, we already market xxxxx".

I couldn't agree more. Thank goodness for the Internet.

If they're ready to kiss your ass, by all means let them do it.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at