[OM] Assumed reflectance of film for OTF

Subject: [OM] Assumed reflectance of film for OTF
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:50:14 -0500
I know this general subject has been discussed in the past, but I am wondering
if anyone knows for certain what reflectance value for the film was built into
the OTF metering circuits in our OM bodies.

I've seen the work by others which shows reflectance values for different films
compared to an 18 0ray, but can we assume that 18 0s the value assumed by the
Olympus engineers?

My apologies if this has been definitively answered before, but I couldn't find
it.

Thanks,
Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx