Re: [OM] The OM Way

Subject: Re: [OM] The OM Way
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van.Lindert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:53:35 +0200
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 07:03:42 +0200, "Chris Barker"
<christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Frank (and Chip)
>
>I'm sorry, I answered in haste.  I don't have the OM Way at all!  Perhaps you
>would let me have yours before you have time to like it - when you get one ;-).
>
>Chris
>
>~~ ><>
>Chris Barker

OK, Chris.

Chip will be happy that the valuable 50/1.8 remains in his possession.
I guess he acted in hasted too when he offered it in return for the
book...

BTW, will you be in Houten at November 7th this time? I could at least
show you the book then. Better wrap it in plastic before that ;-)

Frank.