[OM] The OM Way

Subject: [OM] The OM Way
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 06:31:26 +0200
~~ ><>
Chris Barker
Mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx & mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----------
>From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>

> OK, whats this 'Om-bible thing'. Sounds like I need a copy in a bad way.
> I presume the title is "The Olympus OM Way" - who wrote it, when was it
> published, and what else can you tell me about it? Oh yeah, and where can I
get
> a copy?

Chip

It's a book that was published by Olympus in the late 70s - author Franz
Pangerl.  It covered the OM1 and 2, but pre-dated the Zuiko zooms  The
photographs are all monochrome and it has the style of a bygone age about
it.  I received mine free from the NAAFI (Navy, Army and Air Force
Institute) where I bought my first OM1 in 1979.  No, you may not have
mine... ;-)

Chris

ps.  Please let me know, someone, if the layout and content of my emails is
suitable.  I have just switched to Outlook Express.  E.g. are the line wraps
OK? cb