Re: [OM] : Enfin ! Un conseil en gestion de patrimoine sur Internet !

Subject: Re: [OM] : Enfin ! Un conseil en gestion de patrimoine sur Internet !
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Oct 1999 07:13:07 +1000
Tobias Andersson <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> GUYS GUYS GUYS.
>
> It should be pretty obvious to everybody by this time that this OM-list is
> beeing continously spammed.
>
> So why all these comments everytime? I think if you should comment
> something, it should be of value to the list. That is if YOU have done
> something about the problem, for example reported the spamming to the ISP
> hosting the spammers, then it is OK say that to the list.

Perhaps it's time to close the list?   Sean?

IIRC this list is hosted by Majordomo.  It's possible to configure the
list such that submissions are only accepted from known subscribers.
This can be annoying if a subscriber has multiple accounts, but the
annoyance may be worth it to stop the periodic flamefests.

Regards,

        Chris.

cjb
--
 ------------------ Linux hackers do it in protected mode -------------------
 | Christopher Biggs - Software Engineer, Stallion Technologies, Australia  |