Re: [OM] : Enfin ! Un conseil en gestion de patrimoine sur Internet !

Subject: Re: [OM] : Enfin ! Un conseil en gestion de patrimoine sur Internet !
From: "Tobias Andersson" <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:01:46 GMT
GUYS GUYS GUYS.

It should be pretty obvious to everybody by this time that this OM-list is beeing continously spammed.

So why all these comments everytime? I think if you should comment something, it should be of value to the list. That is if YOU have done something about the problem, for example reported the spamming to the ISP hosting the spammers, then it is OK say that to the list.

Otherwise your mail just becomes one more of useless info.

My oppinion.

Regards
Tobias Andersson
Halmstad, Sweden.

From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hey, looks like we're being spammed in all languages! Cool (not).

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"Nothing left to win / And nothing else to lose."             --U2