Re: [OM] Spot metering technique I understand

Subject: Re: [OM] Spot metering technique I understand
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 07:22:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/08/1999 6:10:30 AM EST, wiese@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  >maybe you would be happier with that EOS 3, I
>  >dunno.
>
>  <laugh> not just yet - I think it's interesting the latest Canon

Andy,

I'm glad you took my comment as it was intended- tongue-in-cheek, I meant to
insert a <g> at the end, but it must have gotten lost in cyberspace!

>  Oh I do enjoy - but at the same time I'd like to be confident I can meter a
>  scene quickly and accurately - so I'm thinking about, discussing and trying
>  different approaches - metering is not the _most_ enjoyable part of
>  photography to me, after all - I just want to get it out of the way...
>
>  Sorry if I offended you originally (or subsequently), George

No, No, No, you certainly did not offend me, I'm sorry if I gave you that
indication.
I understand your feelings, and possibly your technique a little better now,
and I agree with what you're saying... I originally interpreted your posting
as the tiniest (sp?)  of a knock of the OM-4/4T, but now I realize it wasn't.
(Even if it was, I wouldn't argue with you, you're entitled to whatever
opinion you have).

Regards,
George S.