[OM] Astro/night photos

Subject: [OM] Astro/night photos
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:26:57 -0600
Good Morning Acer and all;

Did you try the cross-processed E-6 (slide film processed in C-41) on astro
photos yet?  Did anyone try this? What were the results? Would you try it
again?

This should yield interesting results of night-time sky and clouds and city
lights reflected off of low clouds. Either project as slide or print for
potentially really wierd colors.

Best to all, Mike

BTW- I am off this weekend to photograph outdoor restrooms for a manufacturer.
A paid trip to the National Forest.  Perhaps I will shoot some Aspen Colors
and other landscapes with the OM.  I need to shoot the other stuff on Med.
Format.

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography Inc.
213 Grand Av.