Re: [OM] Astro/night photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Astro/night photos
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 22:36:28 -0600

Garry D. Lewis wrote:

> >>BTW- I am off this weekend to photograph outdoor restrooms for a
> >>manufacturer.
> A paid trip to the National Forest.<<
>
> They accually are going to pay you for taking pictures of portable, plastic
> potties? Glad the job is URINE and not MYINE. :-)
> If someone offers to give you a "big tip" for your work, make sure it not
> when your in one of those things. BTW -what filter do you use on that green
> water?:-)
>
>                                                                     yours
> jealous I'm not spending time in the mountins,
>

>                                                       Garry D. Lewis

Garry and all;

To get an idea of what I am to photograph this weekend, check out the Romtec
web site.  They manufacture restroom facilities that complement the
environment as best possible.  They are in Roseburg, Oregon but their products
are showing up throughout the West.

Unfortunately the photos I did for them last year are in brochures and not on
their web site.  One outtake even included a red fox near the restroom.

OM content--The OM4t makes a good spot meter, as everyone on this list knows,
and the lighting in the forest can be tricky.

Best to all, Mike