[OM] Some tests Zuiko vs. Pentax

Subject: [OM] Some tests Zuiko vs. Pentax
From: Mike Rosenlof <rosenlof@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 08:47:56 -0600

Folks,

I've been using Pentax gear for a few years, but recently bought Olympus. Out of some irrational curiosity, I did some lens comparisons, and also wrote some random thoughts about the bodies. Rather that post the whole long thing to the list, I dropped it on my web site.

http://www.indra.com/~rosenlof/zuikoLens.txt

Check it out. I don't expect that these results correlate in any meaningful way with Gary Reese's letter grades, but the relative quality of the Zuiko lenses seems to match his.

---

mike rosenlof
rosenlof@xxxxxxxxx   mike_rosenlof@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.indra.com/~rosenlof