Re: [OM] Olympus SIF Status?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus SIF Status?
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:59:02 +0100
"Ze prroblem iz zol-ved", to quote Inspector Clouseau.

After experimenting a bit I discovered that Navigator, unlike Explorer, doesn't
accept a frameset definition without parameters. It has no problems with a
frameset that only contains one frame (window).
So I changed the beginning tag
<Frameset>
into
<Frameset rows="100%,*" frameborder="no" framespacing=0 border=0>
and everything works again as it is supposed to.

"And now I shell dizmantle ze beumb. Cum, Kato, deun't be afrraid, my little
frriend."

H@nz van Veluwen
Ze Unoffizial Eulympuz EuM Zales Inforrrmation File
Ze Eulympuz EuM Webrring
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl (main zite)
http://members.xoom.com/veluwen (mirrrror zite)