[Fwd: [OM] (OM) Scanner Volunteers Update]

Subject: [Fwd: [OM] (OM) Scanner Volunteers Update]
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:19:57 -0400
Here again is the list of scanner volunteers in case you misplaced or
didn't receive this previously.

This is the most current list of scanner volunteers for ADITL2.  It
includes any pertinent comments volunteers have made.

The comments of what the individual can scan are before the name and
address

Thanks everyone.
Gregg Iverson
giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For suggestions and requirements for submitting photos see:
     http://www.enable.org/~gallery/submit.html

> Garth Wood Curator of ADITL2
>    Box 52082
>    8210 - 109 Street
>    Edmonton, Alberta  T6G 2T5
>    CANADA
>    ATTN.: Web Photo Gallery
>
> I can scan film: negs or slides. I don't own a flatbed scanner, so I
> can't do scans from prints.  Glad to help if I can.
>
> Joel Wilcox
> Iowa City, Iowa USA
> jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> B&W or color, negative or positive, or prints up to 5x7 inches in size.
> I use an HP Photosmart. It scans at 2400 dpi for film and a very humble
> 300 dpi for prints.  Send me a message off-line at petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> for snail mail details.
>
> John Petrush
> South Carolina
>

> Please include a SASE and your email address with whatever you send me.
> Also note that the submission format (640x480) is not as wide as a 35mm
> frame, so if you have a preference, tell me how you want it cropped.
> I'll then email the submission ready JPEG file back to you.
>
> If you're planning to send something close to the submission
> deadline, please email first so I'll be expecting it.
>
> Jan Steinman, <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> : 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
> : +1.503.635.3229
>

> Any prints (slides also OK) to:
>
> Siddiq
> 1626 Ford St.
> Redlands, CA 92373-7131
>

> Tom Moynihan
> P. O. Box 224092
> Dallas, TX   75222-4092
>

> I have an HP PhotoSmart scanner for slides and negs and prints up to
> 5x7. Plus an HP5p flatbed scanner for larger prints.
>
> Charles Packard
> 806 Garden Woods Dr.
> Birmingham, AL 35244
> packardc@xxxxxxxxx
> http://www.scott.net/~packardc
>

> I can do prints, negs or slides.
>
> Mike Butler
> Chief Mechanic / Engineer
> Team FCAR
> http://home.earthlink.net/~teamfcar/
> Dublin, California
>

> I use a flatbed scanner with a transparency adapter so in theory I can
> do negatives and slides as well, but in practice only a small percentage
> of these turn out really well.
>
> Keith Berry keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx
> 50 Brantley Road
> Birmingham B6 7DR
>

> I am happy to scan for ADITL2 also.  I doubt whether it would be
> economical for anyone to send me stuff from outside Australia though.
>
> Wayne Harridge
> Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
> http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/
>

> I have a recently-acquired Minolta Scan Dual so I can volunteer to scan
> slides for the UK and Eire.
> SAEs and re-usable packaging would expedite the returns process
> considerably.
> I can send full-resolution JPEGs on floppy along with the returned
> [...]
 LS-2000 working + photoshop. I also
volunteer scanning services for ADITL2.

Wayne Shumaker
86 Downey St
Hopkinton, MA 01748
h: 508-435-0939
w: 978-656-4714

Please note that *free* scanning services are available for low
volume personal use only. Do e-mail or call me prior to submission
of your C-41 negs or chromes.

Sean Chan
c/- DSM Group Pty. Ltd.
PO Box 1493,