[OM] Help! Trapped at a wedding.

Subject: [OM] Help! Trapped at a wedding.
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Sep 1999 09:13:13 +1000
My wife's best friend is getting married on Sunday.

I did some black-and-white candids at another wedding recently, and
they were well received.  Sunday's couple asked if I would do same at
theirs (which I was planning to do anyway).

I've always said I'd *never* do "real" wedding shoots---I leave the
do-or-die stuff to the pros.  I've just learned that there will be no
pro.  "So you'd better get it right".  Urk.

(not asking for advice, just bemoaning my fate :-/ )

Nice knowing you all,
                        Chris.

--
It's boring being a program when your only job is inserting a random .sig.
Muggins thinks I've put his .sig here, won't he be surprised...