Re: [OM] Help! Trapped at a wedding.

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! Trapped at a wedding.
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Oct 1999 15:36:04 +1000
Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and
spake thusly:

> On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Gary Edwards wrote:
>
> :Weddings are great sport - just wait until the reception gets going well and
> the
> :champagne has been flowing for a while... disappointed suitors are great
> :subjects after they get drunk!  Bridesmaids are also prone to do silly
> things.
>
> Hahaha! The last wedding I attended (God those things are BOOOORING!), the

Depends if you care about the people, really...

I was at a wedding last year.  The photographer and his two assistants
used Leicas with radio slave-flash for the ceremony.  Then Hasselblads
for the formals.  Then they packed all the equipment back into the
photographer's Ferrari.

I expect that couple spent more on the photographs than was spent on
my entire wedding.

cjb.

--
| Christopher J. Biggs -|- R & D Software Engineer --  Stallion Technologies |
| chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -|- If it isn't broken, I just haven't touched it yet |