RE: [OM] TTL multiconnector

Subject: RE: [OM] TTL multiconnector
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:53:37 -0400
If you use the F280, it needs to be mounted on the hot shoe with the
multiconnector being connected to the front socket.  Or, the adapter cable
for the F280 needs to mount in the hot shoe.

If using Vivitar flash rather than the F280, the D/MO remote adapter for
3200, 3500, 3700 or 4600 or the P/MO for 5200 or 5600 would work well too.
The Vivitar adapter needs to sit in the hot shoe, but has a 24" coil cord.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 9/29/99 9:35:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
leopoldo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Has anyone ever used an TTL multiconnector to link several OM flashes?
>  If so, would it work with different units, let say F280 and T32, when set
> OTF control?

I use mine with T32s and T20s. I think you may need a special cable for the
F280. The F280 has a seven pin connector, while the T series flashes (and
the
multiconnector) use the 5 pin TTL connector. With the right cable for the
F280 you should be fine.