Re: [OM] TTL multiconnector

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL multiconnector
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:41:49 EDT
In a message dated 9/29/99 9:35:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
leopoldo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Has anyone ever used an TTL multiconnector to link several OM flashes?
>  If so, would it work with different units, let say F280 and T32, when set
> OTF control?

I use mine with T32s and T20s. I think you may need a special cable for the
F280. The F280 has a seven pin connector, while the T series flashes (and the
multiconnector) use the 5 pin TTL connector. With the right cable for the
F280 you should be fine.

Paul Schings