<OT> we have a winner was Re: [OM] TEST

Subject: <OT> we have a winner was Re: [OM] TEST
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:20:32 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Joey Richards wrote:
:
:"Winds of Change" by the Scorpions
:
:Great song.
:
:joey
:
:--------
:From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
:
:10 points extra on the final if you can give me artist and song title
:(bonus points if you give me more info) that starts out:
:
:"I follow the Moskva, down to Gorky Park...."
:
:Lovely song; was translated into four or five languages and got this
:quintet (hint!) an audience with Gorby (hint! that give you the
:timeframe). It's also their most famous song (another hint!)
:
:yours the music man,
:
:/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
:--
:another hint: it's listed on http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/pl.html D'uh

Yeah! I think it's /Wind..../ not /Winds..../ but it would be brutal not
to give you the 10 point. Please accept the following voucher. Disclaimer:
not all professors will accept this, sorta like MasterCard/AMEX/Visa deal
;-)

/me shakes Joey's hand while you all take the winning photos with your
[OM-content--->] cameras.

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor--Ovid