Re: [OM] TEST

Subject: Re: [OM] TEST
From: "Tobias Andersson" <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:30:14 GMT
Well, Acer, that's an easy one.

10 points extra on the final if you can give me artist and song title
(bonus points if you give me more info) that starts out:

"I follow the Moskva, down to Gorky Park...."

THE ANSWER IS
S C O R P I O N S  and Wind of Change...

And that's ten points for Sweden... And another extra ten for keeping this completely useless discussion alive.

Sorry guys.
Tobias Andersson.

/But why all the hints?! The question was easy as it was!/

---

10 points extra on the final if you can give me artist and song title
(bonus points if you give me more info) that starts out:

"I follow the Moskva, down to Gorky Park...."

Lovely song; was translated into four or five languages and got this
quintet (hint!) an audience with Gorby (hint! that give you the
timeframe). It's also their most famous song (another hint!)

yours the music man,

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria