Re: [OM] Non Olympus flash guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Non Olympus flash guns
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 23:18:52 -0600
Me too; and I still use a Pentax Auto 110 outfit w/3 lenses, a Rollei A110, and
just acquired a Canon 110ED-20.  The Rollei is incredibly handy in a sportcoat
pocket;
the Canon has a coupled RF and f/2 lens; the Pentax has interchangable lenses.

I enjoy them all within their limits.

I need an Olympus 110, are they going to make one or does the Pen-S need to
suffice?

Best Wishes, Mike