Re: [OM] A couple of OM 2000 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple of OM 2000 questions
From: "imagineero ." <imagineero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:21:23 PDT
Just picked up an OM 2000 kit off e-Bay for a great price. ( Just when I
thought my Zuikoholism was in remission). I can't make up my mind whether
it's a decent offering or a piece of crap. I guess time will tell. Definitely
a bit different feel as compared to our revered OMs. The 35-70 zoom is just
sooo light, (plastic, I know) but operates very smoothly. (I can't believe
the 3 idiot lights for proper / over / under exposure indication). Anyhow,
unfortunately there was no instr. manual with this purchase. If someone could
answer a couple of questions (off list would be fine) It'd be appreciated.
1. What is the little lever that protrudes from the film advance lever shaft?

I assume that this would be the multi exposure lever.....

2. I assume guide #  calculation for flash only? ( only one flash contact)
3. I assume no manual ISO setting?

Sorry, can't answer the other questions.