[OM] A couple of OM 2000 questions

Subject: [OM] A couple of OM 2000 questions
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:28:37 EDT
Hi all,
    Just picked up an OM 2000 kit off e-Bay for a great price. ( Just when I
thought my Zuikoholism was in remission). I can't make up my mind whether
it's a decent offering or a piece of crap. I guess time will tell. Definitely
a bit different feel as compared to our revered OMs. The 35-70 zoom is just
sooo light, (plastic, I know) but operates very smoothly. (I can't believe
the 3 idiot lights for proper / over / under exposure indication). Anyhow,
unfortunately there was no instr. manual with this purchase. If someone could
answer a couple of questions (off list would be fine) It'd be appreciated.
1. What is the little lever that protrudes from the film advance lever shaft?
(all the way to the right looking at the top plate)
2. I assume guide #  calculation for flash only? ( only one flash contact)
3. I assume no manual ISO setting?

Thanks in advance
George S.