Re: [OM] T32 flash problems

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 flash problems
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 10:24:53 -0500
Mike, one of my T32s did exactly the same thing.  I took it to Photosphere (this
was before I discovered the OM List and John Hermanson).  They found the main
circuit board cracked and a lead severed by the crack.  It was repaired with
epoxy
and a wire jumper ("white wire" in my business).  They thought it resulted from
an
amateur repair attempt.  The card is apparantly prone to cracking if not
reseated
exactly right as the case is closed.  Could have happened - I bought it used
with
an OM-2n set.

Gary Edwards