RE: [OM] Non Olympus flash guns

Subject: RE: [OM] Non Olympus flash guns
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:02:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Elmer Brum wrote:

:>> With my T-32's, the flash will make a short "beep" sounds when
:fully charged about 10 seconds after the ready light comes on.
:
:Is that new?  I bought my T32s in 1981 and 1982 respectively, and I have
:never noticed this beep.  I also tested it and no beep.  Could this be
:something Olympus added later?

My T32 doesn't beep either. I bought it used; no idea as to date of
manufacture. Maybe I was too wrapped up in photographing to notice (which
was a long time ago that I used flash extensively, June I think).

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
at spes non fracta