Re: ADITL3 (was RE: [OM] ADITL2)

Subject: Re: ADITL3 (was RE: [OM] ADITL2)
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:18:03 +0100
Thanks Alex, but I don't have an OM-3T myself - just an OM-2n & OM-40. I
seem to have the smallest car on the List, even after doubling the engine
size from that of my old Citroen 2CV6. Wonder if that qualifies me for a
prize from the EPA?

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx