Re: ADITL3 (was RE: [OM] ADITL2)

Subject: Re: ADITL3 (was RE: [OM] ADITL2)
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:59:30 +0200
Keith Berry wrote all the way from Birmingham, England:

: A picture of me at the wheel of my old Nova, or leaning up against somebody
: else's Land Rover. Hmm, I think not, besides it would be unfair on OM-3T
: users who have no self timers. (Phew, glad I could come up with a technical
: objection!)

Uh-uh, bad excuse for all those poor old OM-3Ti owners. I have in front of me a
contraption that's labeled "Autoknips IV Made in Germany". It looks like a
signal post for a model railway, but actually is a self timer that you can screw
into the cable release socket, tension by pulling the signal arm up, and release
by pulling a lever. It goes off with a sound that resembles a dentist's drill.
This apparatus is a *must have* for all OM-3 and OM-3Ti owners! Of couse, the
latter will have to find a titanium version ;)

H@nz