Re: [OM] How big is your camera bag? + introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] How big is your camera bag? + introduction
From: "Tatu Aarnio" <tatu.aarnio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:14:01 +0300
Hello to all Zuicks!

Camera bag is newer big enough !
It does not matter how big it is, it is allways full.
I have noticed that women has the same problem with their handbags....

I have been reading this list for a couple of  week's, so I think it is time to
introduce myself.

Introduction:
My name is Tatu Aarnio, and I am Zuikoholic. (I can hear you all saying 'Hello
Tatu'')
I live in Finland, city called Turku(www.turku.fi), and I work in a company
called ed-desing (www.ed-design.fi)  as a mechanical designer.

As a zuikoholic I am a beginner compared to many of you. I am 29 year's old,
and my too small camera bag contains :
OM2sp,
Zuiko 28/2.8
Zuiko 50/1.
Zuiko 35-105/3.5-4.5
T32,
Tokina 70-200
Tokina teleconverter 2x

(I am little ashamed to admit last two items)

My OM history started about 10 years ago, when I bought OM10+50/1.8. These
first items I have given in change for long time ago. Now I am planning to get
rid of those Tokina's , and buy maybe a winder and/or longer zuiko's( 200
...400mm). Never knows what comes behind next corner.........