Re: [OM] F280

Subject: Re: [OM] F280
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:18:59 -0400
The curtain speeds should be set first so they are the same (consistent
slit width), then high speeds are set using the trigger adjustment.
Changing the curtain speeds makes high speeds uneven.  It may be 1/2000 in
the center of the frame but at the opening edge it might be  1/1500, on the
closing edge, 1/3000 (or the slit could close completely. )
0.5 ms is ideal but rarely are the speeds exact (in any camera, any brand).

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121     http://www.zuiko.com