Re: [OM] F280

Subject: Re: [OM] F280
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:18:35 -0700
In a message dated 9/21/1999 "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

<< So with the F280, check the batteries and keep fresh ones in. >>

Another F280 battery tip is DO NOT leave them in the unit during
storage. I have one of these flashes and it will kill the batteries in
no time despite being turned "off." I am not sure if this was a design
problem that was fixed during production or if it applies to all units
made...but be warned.

Can anyone confirm that this flash indeed does "super FP" mode fill
flash only on the OM4t? When I got this from my ex-wife (long story) she
had lost the manual but I thought when we bought it that it was supposed
to sync beyond 1/60 on my OM2s but I can't seem to get it to.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com