[OM] Exotic leather

Subject: [OM] Exotic leather
From: B Gray <bandvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:39:13 +0000
Hi
        I am just catching up on my digests after using film in Italy and
note Claire's suggestion to cover your OM camera in exotic leather.  Before
using anything too exotic, and if you travel abroad with your cameras, do
not forget the restrictions imposed by CITES etc. It would be a pity to have
a camera confiscated because it was covered in a skin whose import was
forbidden! I do not know about Zebra skin but I think ostrich skin would
come into that category in many countries.
Brian Gray