Re: [OM] ...dirt inside lenses...

Subject: Re: [OM] ...dirt inside lenses...
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 22:17:46 EDT

> Nobody told me.  All these years I've thought the brown was dried out
>  vegetation. <g>  Would filtration help?  What would you use?

Velvia and a macro lens, of course.

Otherwise you can shoot straight up, because you won't be looking
horizontally through the smog.  Just wait for a plane or bird to go by.

Or just tell people that you always use a Cokin "smog" filter because you
like that urban grit look.

Or just shoot black and white and tell everyone its fog.

Or my lens was dirty from walking through Death Valley and I didn't have time
to clean it.

Warren