Re: [OM] Loosing last frames on E6...

Subject: Re: [OM] Loosing last frames on E6...
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:08:56 +0100

I've just got a set of slides back from Kodak (on Elitechrome 100)...

...39 mounted slides (including the one at the start that I just took to get the
film winding). They weren't loaded in a dark room either - in fact I probably
used too much leader, after an earlier misload!!

I usually get 38/39 back from Fuji too (who also send the leader and end of the
film where there is sometimes half an image). It's good to know that you get
back everything you send off.

Just my input...

Alex Hughes

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.