Re: [OM] Loosing last frames on E6...

Subject: Re: [OM] Loosing last frames on E6...
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:17:03 -0400
I have routinely gotten 38-39 exposures when I was being frugal with film.
The downside is I also got the occasional misfeed of the leader and would
promptly stack 40+ images neatly on top of a single non-transporting frame
<g>.  I now make extra certain the leader is fully wound at the expense of a
frame or two at the beginning of the roll.  I also use MD-2's for racing and
set them to stop on frame 36 every time.  The display on the MD counts down
from where you set it and tells you how many frames remain.  With these ol'
bi-focal eyes it is much easier to see with a quick glance.