[OM] accessories

Subject: [OM] accessories
From: Mark Staiger <Mark.Staiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:29:12 +1000
Hi all, new to the list and not a professional or anything just love OM
gear and collect as much as is affordable to me. My trick stuff is the
50 mm macro and T28 twin macro flashes. I also have 35, 50, 135 zuiks.

I also have a question!

I found out that its not possible to get a T20 connector for off camera
macro work, so was wondering is using the T32 and type 4 connector on my
OM2n the only set up for off camera flash? And where do I get these
accessories second hand? Lead etc??

Thanks in advance,

Mark