Re: [OM] accessories

Subject: Re: [OM] accessories
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 23:42:04 EDT

>  I found out that its not possible to get a T20 connector for off camera
>  macro work, so was wondering is using the T32 and type 4 connector on my
>  OM2n the only set up for off camera flash? And where do I get these
>  accessories second hand? Lead etc??

>  Mark

Using the TTL Auto Connector Type 4 and TTL auto cords is one way to use your
OM2n with the T32. Another way, if not somewhat kludgey, is the DuoSync cord,
which essentially duplicates the TTL connections of Shoe 4 using a cord. Then
you can use either a T20 or T32 (which is too powerful for most macro
applications). There is still a DuoSync hanging on the wall of my local store
if you are interested.

Warren