Re: Fw: [OM] what was the final verdict on the OM-4 that encountered sa

Subject: Re: Fw: [OM] what was the final verdict on the OM-4 that encountered salt water?
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 22:21:25 -0400
On another note, I had a leak in my basement that soaked the outside and inside of my beloved, 15 yr old Leica Prodolux Slide Projector, I took it apart and set it in front of a fan for 2 days, put it back together, and it's been working fine ever since, and that was 2 years ago.

So the moral is try-to-dry, you've got very little to lose. (except in the case of water-in-the-camera-body, so it seems)

Skip