RE: [OM] Portrait Lens

Subject: RE: [OM] Portrait Lens
From: "Elmer Brum" <elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:44:06 -0400
Hi Garth

>> Can't go wrong with the Oly Zuiko 100mm F/2.0, though it's pricey.  It's
the lens I use most often for portraits, and I love it (though I've recently
had to send it to the shop to get some slight fungal infestation cleaned out
of it after fourteen or so years' worth of use...).  Many on the List swear
by the Zuiko 85mm F/2.0.  I have no experience with it.

Thanks, I guess I will look out for a deal if one comes my way.  But I think
It will be a while before I will be allowed any new toys.

Regards,

Elmer Brum
Toronto, Canada
[mailto:] elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx