[OM] FS: Mint Zuiko 500mm F8 Mirror Lens (in Manhattan?)

Subject: [OM] FS: Mint Zuiko 500mm F8 Mirror Lens (in Manhattan?)
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:26:10 +0200
Hi guys,

After finally having tracked down a second handed mint Zuiko 500/8 somewhere
in Manhattan, I managed to negotiate a trade Frank van Lindert's 500/8 for
the 100/2 I saw last week in Amsterdam.

So: regarding the other 500/8 which is for sale, I performed a "post-mortem"
bid on an eBay auction for a mint one. The reserve was not met, so I bluntly
mailed the seller saying that I'd like to get the lens, but that I didn't
want to pay more than $350 (USD) for it.

His reply was:
> You can have the lens for 350.00 Contact Jose at Ken Hansen Photo
> 212-317-0923.

The e-mail address of the seller is: KHPNY19@xxxxxxx

I doubt that another mint ZUIKO 500/8 will pop up anytime soon for this low
a price, so I would say: go for it, and give Jose a ring.

Ah yes, I don't have any ties with the seller.

I hope someone can buy this baby, and within a few days I should have one of
those too :)))

Cheers!
Olafo