Re: [OM] Camera for beginner

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera for beginner
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:06:18 -0700 (PDT)
Foxy said:

<... I find manual easy and
<I have to learn auto.

Isn't that the truth.  I have to admit that I am flummoxed by pages of
configuration details on a tiny LCD and changing functions of buttons
depending on which page is displayed.  All too frequently at a popular
tourist spot, I have taken my time, composed carefully and taken several
different shots and walked away while someone else has spent the whole time
looking down at their display and poking buttons to the accompaniment  of a
little minuet of beeps.

Winsor

"Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again." - F. P. Jones

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA
mailto:wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx