RE: [OM] The Dreaded Fungi (and I *don't* mean "fun guy")

Subject: RE: [OM] The Dreaded Fungi (and I *don't* mean "fun guy")
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:29:55 -0400
Don't get me started on Quebec!! It seems they have a cork up their b__t about something, because they always give me any my employees a hassle, including the CA$10.00 airport exit fee! Mmmmrermfmfmmm (the sound of me speaking through my hand over my mouth)

Skip putting-my-soapbox-back-under-the-desk-before-I-really-get-going Williams