RE: [OM] FS: Check this one, some cool stuff there...

Subject: RE: [OM] FS: Check this one, some cool stuff there...
From: "Elmer Brum" <elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:31:12 -0400
Thanks very much for your reply.  You are right about checking with customs.
I'm very weary about buying something used.  I wouldn't mind paying a little
extra if the items were in above average condition.

Before asking you to do anything on my behalf, I would like to check a
couple of local shops tomorrow.  So you are suggesting that I would be
getting a good deal if I found something in Ex+ condition for around $500 US
($700.00 CND).  Let me have a look.

**In the mean time, If there is anyone out there who has imported from
Europe to Canada, could you tell me if there was any duty charges and how
much? **

Regards,

Elmer Brum
Toronto, Canada