Re: [OM] The Dreaded Fungi (and I *don't* mean "fun guy")

Subject: Re: [OM] The Dreaded Fungi (and I *don't* mean "fun guy")
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:16:33 +0100

What's the best way of preventing this type of damage? Will something like
Silica Gel be enough by keeping things too dry for it to take a hold, or is
there a more complex answer?

I'd be interested to know as I'd hate this to happen to any of kit....sorry to
hear about yours Garth :-(

Alex

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.