Re: [OM] Zuiko all stars

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko all stars
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 08:50:55 +0000
I agree with you on this one.  One of the Oly hidden gems with an excellent
price:performance ratio.

Good for portraits also.  IMO too many people get hung up on the 85-100mm range
as
being all that is suitable for portraiture.  I personally like the effect of
portraits done with longer focal lengths, like 135 or 180mm.

Giles